B&W Tek is constantly growing with new products, new facilities, and new opportunities, which means we’re always looking for talented, dedicated employees to join our team. We utilize experience and knowledge from countless backgrounds, from sales associates to firmware engineers and everything in between. At B&W Tek, we promote constant improvement for both the company as a whole and our individual employees. We value growth and education for our associates just as much as we value our customers’ ideas and goals.
B&W Tek is an EOE and drug free environment.
B&W Tek is always interested in talented applicants. Please submit your CV or resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Technical Sales Engineer (Full-Time)
As a technical sales engineer you will work as a part of the internal north American sales team, taking on the responsibility of spectrometer modules and systems sales. You will report to the regional sales manager and your job responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Identifying and establishing new business
- Organizing sales visits
- Liaising with existing clients
- Preparing tenders, proposals and quotations
- Providing pre-sales and post-sales support
- Negotiating contracts, terms and conditions
- Reviewing cost and sales performance
- Writing reports and sales literature
- Providing product education and advice
- Attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
- Ensuring that sales targets are met.
This job does involve ~ 20% travel (mostly domestic).
- Applicant must possess a Bachelor’s degree, Master’s preferred in either Physics, Chemistry or Engineering
- 1-3 years of experience in a sales or similar role required. Candidates with prior spectroscopy experience (work/education) preferred
- Strong communication (written and verbal) skills with the knowledge of Microsoft Office a must
- Strong planning skills and multi-tasking skills are highly desired
- Ability to work effectively in a cross-functional teams
- Competitive salary depending on education and experience
- Benefits also include:
- Continuing Education Opportunities
- Performance bonuses
Click here to apply