B&W Tek is constantly growing with new products, new facilities, and new opportunities, which means we’re always looking for talented, dedicated employees to join our team. We utilize experience and knowledge from countless backgrounds, from sales associates to firmware engineers and everything in between. At B&W Tek, we promote constant improvement for both the company as a whole and our individual employees. We value growth and education for our associates just as much as we value our customers’ ideas and goals.
B&W Tek is an EOE and drug free environment.
B&W Tek is always interested in talented applicants. Please submit your CV or resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instrument Development Engineer – Software
- Develop and maintain software systems for portable instruments.
- Develop programs on Linux, Android, and Windows platforms.
- Assist in producing software system specifications.
- Build prototypes, products, and systems for testing.
- Provide corrective actions on software defects and issues.
- Create and maintain system product documentation.
- Collaborate with firmware/hardware engineers on product enhancements and whole systems.
- Assist in maintaining network system security.
- Implement best-practice procedures for VMware server and desktop virtualization.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science or computer engineering
- Proficiency in C, C++, Java
- Experience in QT and Microsoft Visual Studio
- Experience in relational databases, such as MySQL, SQLite
- Experience with object-oriented design
- Experience with Linux based instrumentation
- Experience with modularized development and system design patterns
- Good knowledge of multithreading concepts
- Good knowledge of networking and sockets
- Strong team player with ability to handle multiple projects
- Experience in software full lifecycle development
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Experience in modern full-stack web development
- Experience in cloud application development
- Ability to investigate and recommend technical solutions to complex problems with little or no supervision
Would you like to join the B&W Tek team? Click here to apply