B&W Tek is constantly growing with new products, new facilities, and new opportunities, which means we’re always looking for talented, dedicated employees to join our team. We utilize experience and knowledge from countless backgrounds, from sales associates to firmware engineers and everything in between. At B&W Tek, we promote constant improvement for both the company as a whole and our individual employees. We value growth and education for our associates just as much as we value our customers’ ideas and goals.
B&W Tek is an EOE and drug free environment.
B&W Tek is always interested in talented applicants. Please submit your CV or resume to email@example.com.
B&W Tek is seeking a marketing assistant to join our dynamic internal marketing team. We are looking to fill this position by mid-July. Job responsibilities include:
- Plan and coordinate all aspects of domestic and international tradeshows.
- Show promotion (directory listing, on-site advertising and sponsorships) including new or updated flyers or materials as necessary
- Space sign-up, necessary rentals, hotel bookings, staff registration and on-site logistics
- Handle pre-show meetings and notes to ensure staff is ready for show
- Prepare, pack and work with shipping department to ensure everything arrives to the event on time
- Handle post-show meetings to go over the tradeshow
- Import leads and collect expenses from show attendees and ensure that these leads are attached to the proper campaigns
- Keep track of all logistics and planning in tradeshow reports and organize files with all documentation included
- Follow up post-show to ensure ROI for show
- Research new tradeshow and marketing possibilities to increase ROI
- Keep track of Marketing units, ensure they are properly working and collaborate with QA to assign demo equipment for different events
- Handle documentation and payment of all marketing expenses
- Document all tradeshow expenses
- Collect, file and pay advertising contracts and invoices
- Collect video production invoices and travel expenses
- Ensure miscellaneous expenses from marketing are accounted for (Google, Act-On, etc.)
- Coordinate with accounting to ensure proper tracking of expenses (including updates in PC/MRP)
- Create reports to show tracking of the marketing budget per quarter and per year
- Writing and editing of documents for marketing, including:
- Writing newsletters, PR, app notes, flyers, catalogs, e-blasts and other marketing materials
- Editing app notes, datasheets, user manuals, internal company documents and other materials
- Manage incoming leads
- Ensure that all leads make it into either Salesforce or Act according to the appropriate assignment
- Ensure that all leads have the appropriate information when passed to Sales
- Generate a report for management to check for updates on how leads are being followed up
- Create drip marketing campaigns for leads that are not considered high priority by sales
- Other tasks and projects about the office as needed, including but not limited to preparing for visitors by booking hotel rooms and preparing catering for their arrival and assisting with logistics for other events within the company like planning meetings and sales meetings
- Complete other projects as needed at the time.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- Previous experience in event planning, marketing communications, and marketing automation and CRM system preferred
- An understanding of spectroscopy and spectroscopic tools would help speed up the onboarding process
Click here to apply
Technical Sales Engineer (Full-Time)
As a technical sales engineer you will work as a part of the internal north American sales team, taking on the responsibility of spectrometer modules and systems sales. You will report to the regional sales manager and your job responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Identifying and establishing new business
- Organizing sales visits
- Liaising with existing clients
- Preparing tenders, proposals and quotations
- Providing pre-sales and post-sales support
- Negotiating contracts, terms and conditions
- Reviewing cost and sales performance
- Writing reports and sales literature
- Providing product education and advice
- Attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
- Ensuring that sales targets are met.
This job does involve ~ 20% travel (mostly domestic).
- Applicant must possess a Bachelor’s degree, Master’s preferred in either Physics, Chemistry or Engineering
- 1-3 years of experience in a sales or similar role required. Candidates with prior spectroscopy experience (work/education) preferred
- Strong communication (written and verbal) skills with the knowledge of Microsoft Office a must
- Strong planning skills and multi-tasking skills are highly desired
- Ability to work effectively in a cross-functional teams
- Competitive salary depending on education and experience
- Benefits also include:
- Continuing Education Opportunities
- Performance bonuses
Click here to apply
B&W Tek has an immediate opening for a mechanical engineer and is looking for a qualified graduate who takes initiative, works well in a team, and communicates effectively to join us as we continue to grow and expand in the area of mobile spectroscopy.
- Work with the engineering team under the guidance of the Director of Engineering to ensure quality in the design and functionality of B&W Tek products.
- Develop mechanical and optomechanical products by studying system requirements.
- Evaluate products by designing and conducting development programs and apply principles of mechanics, thermodynamics, heat transfer, and material science.
- Develop and implement manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for fabricating, building, assembling, and installing components.
- Assure system and product quality by designing testing methods; testing finished products and system capabilities; confirm fabrication, assembly, and installation processes and documentation.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- 2 years plus or equivalent hands-on experience in mechanical design with strong analytical skills. Proficiency in Solid Works is a must.
- Experience with metals and specialty materials manufacturing. Experience with injection molding is a plus.
- Experience in opto-mechanical design a plus.
Click here to apply