Tuesday, April 18, 2017
B&W Tek will be hosting a seminar featuring talks on Raman spectroscopy from speakers such as Dr. Matthew Sonntag, Professor at Albright College, Nariman Banaei, PhD student at the University of Massachusetts at Amherst and Dr. Xinwei Wang, Professor at Iowa State University.
Topics will include:
- Raman in the classroom and research lab
- Surface-enhanced Raman spectroscopy (SERS) detection of APIs
- Raman-based optical and thermal characterization
- SERS cancer diagnosis and biomarker detection
- In-situ reaction monitoring with portable Raman
Breakfast and lunch will be provided and our Raman instrumentation will be available to try out firsthand. Please RSVP here.
Any questions, contact us at (302) 368-7824 or send us an e-mail at email@example.com