i-QCRx® Provides Solutions in Patient Safety
Application in Chemotherapy
Detects preparation errors
i-QCRx uses advanced spectroscopic technology to address challenges of detecting preparation errors in medications for the critical treatment of cancer and other diseases.
Identifies and quantifies the API
i-QCRx provides near real-time and precise identification and quantification of chemotherapeutics, narcotics, antibiotics, antibodies and other active pharmaceutical compounds in buffer solution.
The Right Intravenous Medication at the Right Dose
- ◾ On-site and near real-time results
- ◾ Correct medication (qualitative)
- ◾ Correct dosage (quantitative)
- ◾ Easy to use
- ◾ No user interpretation
- ◾ Minimal reagents and disposables
i-QCRx is ideal for use in hospital pharmacies, cancer treatment centers, compound pharmacies, CROs and pharmaceutical companies with high production volume of individual preparations.
- ◾ Tested and validated for over 80 chemotherapeutics, antibiotics, narcotics, antibodies and other pharmaceuticals in various buffers (NaCl, Glucose, etc.)
- ◾ Custom library extension by fully automated calibration
- ◾ Near real time result (90 seconds measurement and analysis cycle per sample)
- ◾ Designed for analysis of patient-specific samples before dispensing
- ◾ Built-in tests to validate system stability
- ◾ Embedded bar code reader
- ◾ Export of results to prescription, LIMS or hospital management software
- ◾ IQ/OQ/PQ/DQ provided to meet regulatory requirements
Drug Diversion Issues
- ◾ Validates unused returned narcotics
- ◾ Provides assurance that medication is correct
Counterfeit and Falsified Medication
- ◾ Reduces the risk of damage to public health
- ◾ Diminishes the risk of counterfeiting
- ◾ Provides validation to meet the USP <797> recommendations and other regulatory guidelines
Contact Us for More Information on the i-QCRx®
Powered by B&W Tek www.bwtek.com
© 2018 B&W Tek. All rights reserved. Specifications are subject to change without notice.