B&W Tek is constantly growing with new products, new facilities, and new opportunities, which means we’re always looking for talented, dedicated employees to join our team. We utilize experience and knowledge from countless backgrounds, from sales associates to firmware engineers and everything in between. At B&W Tek, we promote constant improvement for both the company as a whole and our individual employees. We value growth and education for our associates just as much as we value our customers’ ideas and goals. B&W Tek is an EOE and drug free environment. B&W Tek is always interested in talented applicants. Please submit your CV or resume to email@example.com.
Come work at BW Tek LLC., a portfolio company within the Metrohm family located in Newark, Delaware. We are proud to be a global leader in handheld and portable Raman instrumentation as well as in other spectroscopic solutions. We are looking to add a software engineer to help us as we continue to grow and expand. If you are passionate about learning, contributing to a team, and developing great spectroscopic instrumentation for a variety of applications that provide value to our customers, B&W Tek is the place for you.
Responsible for instrumental software design and development for portable and handheld spectroscopic instruments including but not limited to Raman, LIBS and others.
- Develop instrumental software on Linux, and Android and/or Windows platform for portable spectrometer instrument, handheld Raman, LIBS instrument and others.
- Develop test program on Linux, or Android, and/or Windows platform for portable spectrometer instrument, handheld Raman, LIBS instrument and others.
- Document the instrumental software and the test software using flow chart and test support document.
- Maintain/modify existing instrumental software architecture based on customer requirement.
- Collaboration with entire software team for product enhancement and new product.
- Collaboration with the hardware developing team for product enhancement and new product.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.