Looking for something specific?
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
Electronics Development Engineer
B&W Tek LLC, a Metrohm group company, is an advanced mobile spectroscopic instrumentation leader, developing, manufacturing and servicing state-of-the-art analytical devices, including portable and handheld Raman analyzers. We serve application solutions for the pharmaceutical, biomedical, safety and security, physical, chemical, and research communities. B&W Tek is constantly growing with new products, new facilities, and new opportunities, and is always looking for talented, dedicated employees from countless backgrounds to join us and grow together as a team. With the fast growth of our business, we have an immediate vacancy for a full-time Electronics Development Engineer for our Plainsboro, NJ location.
Report to: Engineering Director or CEO
BW Tek brings together the multi disciplinary team in spectroscopy and analytical technology to develop handheld and portable spectroscopic devices that are key to producing lab quality, faster analytical result at the spot of need. As an Electronics Engineer, you will be responsible for developing portions of the measurement and control system and/or associated tooling related to the electronics.
The Electronics Engineer provides expertise to deliver electronic and electrical designs for the entire development process from conceptional approach through detailed designs, prototypes through volume manufacturing, initial integration through verification and validation. You will collaborate with a multidiscipline engineering force on the electrical infrastructure, perform engineering analysis, generate detail electronic designs, create engineering drawings/documents and partner with suppliers.
BSEE, MSEE (Preferred), Ph.D, or equivalent experience.
– The engineer will be responsible for designing, developing, testing, and supporting control electronics for measurement products and systems together with other team members. The engineer will define electrical and test requirements, design circuits and test equipment.
– 3+ years of Digital, data acquisition, MCU control devices and/or analog electronics development experience.
– The position requires highly motivated, extremely organized and self-driven individuals.
Skills in using soldering, oscilloscope, and/or mechanical tools for prototyping and troubleshooting
– Required Skills: One or more of the following skills are needed.
– Digital Design:
* Design of data acquisition system.
* VHDL embedded code for FPGA logic.
* A/D and or D/A.Testing Validation and Verification of requirements.
– Analog Design:
* Low noise analog interface for sensor application; photonics sensors.
* A/D and or D/A.
* Testing Validation and Verification (V&V) of requirements.
– Test Equipment:
* Development of test equipment and test procedures to test and qualify analog and digital circuit boards or electronics racks.
– Experienced in firmware development.
– Understanding of firmware- software interfacing
– Electronic Design Automation – Altium, PCB Designer, PSpice, OrCAD, PADs or similar.
– MATLAB. Norwich a plus
– Can learn and apply new information or skills.
– Strong customer focus and commitment to customer satisfaction through prioritization, quality, efficiency and professionalism.
– Ability to complete assignments with attention to detail and high degree of accuracy.
– Result driven-demonstrate ownership and accountability.
– Work independently or as part of a team and follow through on assignments with minimal supervision.
– Demonstrate open, clear, concise and professional communication.
– Support Service and Support department in RMA repair and other needs.
– Being an integral part of product quality improvement.
– Assist other departments with service and test needs.
– Assist in product management in translating from customer requirements to engineering design specs.
May require travel dependent on business needs.
Full time position with full benefit package
Job Type: Full-time
– 401(k) matching
– Dental insurance
– Health insurance
– Paid time off
– Vision insurance
– 8 hour shift
– Monday to Friday
– Please advise to your expected salary for this position?
Willingness to travel:
– 25% (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Please submit your CV or resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org