Looking for something specific?
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
Embedded Software Engineer
B&W Tek LLC, a Metrohm group company, is an advanced mobile spectroscopic instrumentation leader, developing, manufacturing, and servicing state-of-the-art analytical devices, including portable and handheld Raman analyzers. We serve application solutions for the pharmaceutical, biomedical, safety and security, physical, chemical, and research communities. B&W Tek is constantly growing with new products, new facilities, and new opportunities, and is always looking for talented, dedicated employees from countless backgrounds to join us and grow together as a team. With the fast growth of our business, we have an immediate vacancy for a full-time Embedded Software Engineer for our Plainsboro, NJ location.
Responsible for instrumental software design and development for portable and handheld spectroscopic instruments including but not limited to Raman, LIBS and others.
– Bachelor’s degree or above in computer science, software engineering or related;
– Knowledge in embedded system infrastructure;
– Familiar with embedded system software development and Java programming;
– Experience with SQL/Web programming is preferred;
– Knowledge of C or C++ programming is preferred;
– Experience in communication protocols such as RS232, Bluetooth, USB and TCP/IP is preferred.
– Willingness to learn new skills and be adaptable to take on various roles to meet changing business needs.
– Possesses strong interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication, and an outwardly positive demeanor
ROLE AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
– Develop instrumental software on Linux, and/or Android platform for spectrometer instrument, handheld Raman, LIBS instrument and others.
– Develop test program on Linux, or Android, and/or Windows platform for portable spectrometer instrument, handheld Raman, LIBS instrument and others.
– Document the instrumental software and the test software using flow chart and test support document.
– Maintain/modify existing instrumental software architecture based on customer requirement.
– Collaboration with entire software team for product enhancement and new product.
– Collaboration with the hardware development team for product enhancement and new products.
Please submit your CV or resume to: email@example.com