Looking for something specific?
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
B&W Tek, a Metrohm group company, is an advanced mobile spectroscopic instrumentation leader, developing, manufacturing and servicing state-of-the-art analytical devices, including portable and handheld Raman analyzers. We serve application solutions for the pharmaceutical, biomedical, safety and security, physical, chemical, and research communities. B&W Tek is constantly growing with new products, new facilities, and new opportunities, and is always looking for talented, dedicated employees from countless backgrounds to join us and grow together as a team. With the fast growth of our business, we have an immediate vacancy for a full-time Test Technician for our Plainsboro, NJ location.
Reports to: Production Manager
Basic Job Duties:
- Perform instrument testing procedures in a manufacturing environment using work instructions and SOPs.
- Set up test protocols with assistance from Engineering.
- Conduct instrumentation related performance and application experiments.
- Conduct tests based on customer feedback and perform measurements involving customer samples.
- Prepare documentation on test result, experiment reports, findings and make improvement suggestions.
- Sets up standard test equipment and circuitry and conduct functional, operational, environmental and life tests to evaluate performance and reliability of prototype or production products.
- Record test/alignment procedures and results including defects, repair history, and numerical and graphical data.
- Notify Production and Engineering Departments when returned product contains quality problems or other manufacturing defects.
- Troubleshoot complex technical issues with hardware, firmware, and software.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
- Capable of reading and understanding written and verbal instructions
- Able to report progress and communicate clearly and concisely
- Advanced computer skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Self-driving, team player
- Associate Degree in a technical field
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
Full time position with full benefit package
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location
- Plainsboro, NJ 08536: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Please submit your CV or resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org